Over the years, we have often been asked if we supply second-hand office furniture which we can source some through trusted partners. However, more often than not, customers are choosing to buy new. So, the question is, why buy new over second hand?
- Manufacturer’s warranty – customers need durable products that last and and we are proud to be able to offer manufacturer supported warranties on our products. The majority of our MFC furniture has a 10-year warranty and most of the chairs have a 5 year warranty including foam & fabric. If you buy a second hand chair, you have no idea how long it has been in use and how comfortable it is. Used Task and operator chairs are prone to gas lift failure.
- Colours –when buying new furniture you can choose the colour options for your chairs, desks, screens, breakout seating and everything else. It really is designed by you for your workspace. This is even more crucial when working from home, where you may be wanting to match to your furniture in your home.
- No inflated price premium – Our products are excellent value, as we have built relationships with manufacturers over the past 40+ years.
- Bespoke solutions – you can have the size and shape of item you need for your workspace. We have fitted out many offices and home offices, where space is limited but there has been no need to compromise. We have helped with bespoke storage solutions and provided furniture for areas with limited space, tight alcoves, wonky walls and sloping floors. Our options are made to measure and made to fit.
- Knowledge – we can advise you on the best products for the job – whether this is a comfortable chair or a desk that fits perfectly, we can help. We will also advice on all the little things too- such as the perfect chair castors for your chair to move smoothly across the floor, and the perfect way to set your chair up for maximum support and any other items that are best for the job you do.
To find out more about any of our office solutions, just get in touch with Gosh Projects today.
You can email us or call us on 01206 654004.